Booking Policies / Protocol
NO RESERVATION WILL BE COMPLETED OR HELD, WITHOUT PAYMENT.
You are welcome to complete the transaction online or come in person to remit payment.
Please note: It is very important that your group is on time; as it takes some time to register attendees and check waivers.
Do I need to pay a deposit to reserve a party spot? Yes, we require a $400 + tax nonrefundable deposit.
Can I bring in outside food or drink? Yes, outside food and drink is permitted for an additional cost of $50. If you would like us to assist with the cutting and serving of the cake you bring, a $15 cake-cutting fee will be assessed.
Please note we are a peanut-free facility.
Can I bring in an outside entertainment vendor?
Yes, you may for an additional cost of $50. The vendor must provide us with their Commercial General Liability insurance which is in compliance with our requirements. Please email us at info@cityowlets. for more information.
How many children and adults may attend the party? The party price includes 12 children. For 12 children, we include 24 adults. For any child or adult over that specified number, there will be an additional $15 charge with the Hoo-Ray package and an extra $20 with the Have a Hoot, and $25 with the Go Owl Out package. The maximum number of children is set at 20. The maximum number of adults is set at 40. There is a 10% service charge that applies if your entire party exceeds 36 people. We must have the final headcount for the event 14 days before event date.
How much time is allowed for party set-up and clean-up? You may arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to begin setting up for your party. You can also stay 15 minutes after the party ends to wrap up. We will have 2 fun coordinators to help with the set-up and clean-up process.
Can I extend the party? Total duration of party: 2 hours of exclusive use of indoor and outdoor playspace access, including eating and playtime. An extra half hour or hour can only be added to the 4:30pm time slot and is an additional $150 or $250, respectively. The extra time must be booked at least a week in advance.
What if the party exceeds the 2 hours? Due to limited time between scheduled events, a penalty of $150 will be assessed for every 30-minute interval beyond the allotted timeframe for the event.
1. $400 non-refundable deposit to reserve your birthday party
2. 3 days before your party: balance of the party due
3. Day of the party: Any additional incidentals including additional children/ adults, food/beverages, party favors, etc…
Rescheduling/Cancellations: Any rescheduling or cancellation must be made 14 days prior to the original event date. Rescheduling will be based on availability of the desired date and time slot. Should the cancellation or rescheduling occur within 14 days of the event, the party will be charged the full amount of the package booked (base price of package --- not including any add-ons unless custom items were requested.)
· Taxes are not included in the quoted prices and will be added to your bill.
· Add-ons and upgrades can be included at additional costs.
· A guardian must accompany all children under 18 (minor). All minors must have a signed guardian waiver. City Owlets reserves the right to refuse entry for a minor without a signed guardian waiver on file.
· City Owlets indoor playspace is a socks-only zone. Please ensure all attendees, adults and children, will have socks to wear.